v o i c e o f j o b s

Updates:Voice Of Jobs Services provides 3 type services (1)Manpower,(2) Technical trade test and training centers,(3) travel and tourism Read More


Immigrate to KSA

To move to and work in Saudi Arabia as an expat, you need to apply for a work visa.


Employment Visa

Any person aged between 18 and 60 years, physically fit and possessing professional and academic qualifications required by the Kingdom (provided there is a shortage of citizens holding such qualifications), or belonging to those categories of workers needed by the Kingdom, can be employed in Saudi Arabia. 

The employment visa requires a sponsor in Saudi Arabia. The sponsoring company is responsible for filing the application, while the employee is responsible for supplying the required documents.


Documents required

To apply for a work visa, applicants must submit:

  • original passport valid for no less than 6 months, with at least 2 successive empty visa pages
  • digital power of attorney from the Saudi employer generated by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • a visa referral note indicating the number and date of the visa issued by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs or either of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam
  • original letter from the Saudi company sponsoring the applicant, certified by both the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • a copy of the employment contract, signed by the sponsor and the applicant and certified by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • a certified and notarized copy of the applicant’s university degree/diploma, which the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission must authenticate  
  • a medical report in three copies, along with all lab results, and 3 passport-size colored photographs on white background
  • police report, issued within 6 months before the date of application, with detailed information about the applicant’s criminal record, if any